COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS EASING - SOUTH AUSTRALIA
Well done South Australia, the time has come to ease restrictions on dining!
For the latest updates on restrictions and what limits or restrictions have been eased, please visit the South Australian Government Website here:
As at the time of publishing this article, the restrictions are:
From 11 May 2020, outdoor dining can be offered by restaurants and cafes.
However, to do so, they:
- recommence seated dining in outdoor areas only - indoor service is still prohibited
- limit the number of people on site to 1 person per 4 square metres (density requirement)
- observe, and encourage observing of, social distancing (1.5 metres rule)
- ensure no alcohol is served or consumed on the premises
- have a maximum of 10 patrons at any time
- minimise use of shared equipment
- maintain and encourage good hygiene; offer hand sanitiser
- ensure frequent environmental disinfection cleaning of the premises
- implement signage/markings to support compliance by staff and patrons
- review aspects of their business that may increase the risk of transmission; ensure that any period of closure has not caused non-compliance with food safety standards
Now it is important we get out and support our dining industry, so be sure to book in at your local today!